mustang guys

xTHExBOSSx46

im getting ready to install a roush stage three supercharger to my 02 gt. only thing missing is the belt and the alternater bracket. heres the problem. i can get the belts no problem. but i talked to roush through kreiger ford and it seems they dont change the braket but mod the alternater itself to suport the other pully for the SC to run from and they were kinda secretive about who is able to do it or how to do it. has any one done a project like this or have any words of advice who might be able to change my alternater to support this aplication. or maybe i should just change the snout to the longer one and run it off the serpintine belt. but that would cause more slip and less torque in the end. i dont know

i would say get on a roush forum, or maybe corral.net ask the question there youll get a better response, and maybe someone who has the setup can fill you in and myabe snap some pics to lead you in the right direction. myself im not familiar with the setup. but im sure youll be able to find out what your looking for.