just curious

Guest SiGuy85

Guest SiGuy85
if you don't post with in so long you are erased, remember i was OhioSiGuy, or something like that. but when my computer was knocked down by that virus it had my old password and everything and then compuserved became canceled so i couldn't get the password, and that's also why i haven't been on AIM in a while too.

if you can find dave dowdy of topsecret cylinder head technology, he's well equipped for porting, but he may be following the prostock bikes around. his equipment is in a 53' trailer that gets towed around to big bike events.when he's not on the road he has a shop in centerville.

Guest SiGuy85

i was just curious, yeah it's as Ben says a CRX Si head, off of a 89, i have it off and about to be taken done into parts i figured i might as well get a little work done on it now then never. It's just gonna be an every day driver but who says that an everyday driver can't be a bit fun.

Ha, civic, i know, but it's cheap and easy, just how i like it.

it was a DX but i'm going to convert it to a Si "style" (D16a6) head instead of the old D15B1. regular mpfi swap. I swear no rice, I swear.