Chase in LA

Guest Crucial Conflict

Originally posted by Olds4EveR:

Dudes riding a R1 and got away, cops say they got a description but aren't releasing it, shit them cops got schooled! Hope his bike was stolen, so they can't track him... Not that I steal bikes or anything.....I give that dude the thumbs up!

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/061505_nw_motorcyclist_pursuit.html

If you really think thats cool, you're fucking retarded...

yep. seen it done before. he's on a R1. most of those choppers are lookin at 120mph or so. Plus if he would've gone hard from the get go, the chopper prolly wouldnt have seen him. Ofcourse i'm sure traffic wasnt the best for 160mph runs

Originally posted by Muthapucka:

yep. seen it done before. he's on a R1. most of those choppers are lookin at 120mph or so. Plus if he would've gone hard from the get go, the chopper prolly wouldnt have seen him. Ofcourse i'm sure traffic wasnt the best for 160mph runs

i disagree most police copter have cameras mounted on them that can zoom out to close to a mile and 1/2 plus the digital sofware that designed to lock in on said target (car, bike, person what have you) don't forget a helicopter has the ability to get higher alutitude to say with the suspect. so who kows.

with a 40mph difference in speed, the bike puts 1/2 mile distance between him and the chopper in a mear 40 seconds.

With no traffic... say I-71 at about 3:30am (made that run many a time going to Cincy), You could easily average a considerible speed w/o too much problem... except for that gehy construction zone between exits 65 and 69... might suxxor on a bike.

Anyway, Because the back roads are so spread out, and such a distace between exits, if you can manage a good 130, 140mph average... it would be almost impossible for them to visibly track you for very long.

None of that matters though, because in the end, you get stung by the good ol` R-A-D-I-O.

So in all reality, this douche has managed to EVADE... but thats about it. He hadnt gotten away with anything ;)