whos the chic on the 600rr????

Guest 420GSXR1000

I dunno.

But I'd like to know who the fat guy was on 270 east this morning on the north end on the not quite sports bike and his storage bin on the back holding up traffic so he can pace and stare at every single chick in a car he passed.

Guest 420GSXR1000

see now thats proper use of the internet ;)

yes its an 05, yes she seemed real cool..only was there for a sec after she pulled up

ok....now....since i cant tell anymore....whats that age?? can you TELL i boogied right away smile.gif ...shot back later but , lets just say i was in a hurry, was checking to see if anyone that i left with before came back (asked her), and had to at least change my coat before a cetain proffesion saw me

but thanks for the info......i love internet communities!!!!!! (does this post make me a stalker??)

[ 21. June 2005, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: 420GSXR1000 ]

Guest 420GSXR1000

yea yea......showoff!!!!

where the F were you last night?????? EVERYONE was out dude, even the car boys from here, iactually got a few faces with names.....

Originally posted by 420GSXR1000:

yea yea......showoff!!!!

where the F were you last night?????? EVERYONE was out dude, even the car boys from here, iactually got a few faces with names.....

Seriously, she asked me if she could ride my 1k. Lastnight for the bout 4th time. I'll let her ride. Anyway, I was out lastnight. Bastards left Quaker and we could not find you fockers for the rest of the night. I heard the pack was at Aquarium.

Guest 420GSXR1000
yup...thats where she was too for a bit, got a few min of face time ;) ...the place was slammin dude, all were there, saw you tonight at RR bike night, read my post now about it, a RR went down and it should have been on the news