Frame Sliders

thorne

I see people riding around all the time wearing sunglasses with their helmet in the helmet holder. You could but two extra helmets and put them in the helmet holders on each side of the bike, then you would have CUSTOM frame sliders!!! :banana:

Well shit then i might as well huge some harley saddles bags on my bike... ohhh yeah its gonna like tight.......... I'm willing to put clean holes in my fairings vs having scratched up fairings.

as a nub to sport bikes I would like it allot if someone would show me how. and suggest frame sliders.

Good sliders will go into your engine mounting bolts - this is sometimes why you have to cut your fairings. If your engine mount bolts are behind the fairing, break out he holesaw. They are a good investment for stupidity like dropping your bike (which you will do if this is your first bike). Ask me how I know.

Thorne, I have a rear stand that might fit your bike if you are interested. You'll need a set of swingarm spools, but rear-stands are a useful thing to have. PM me if you are interested.

Check out http://katriders.com/forums/ and do a search for 'sliders'. One of the members there makes them, but you will need to register and then post to be able to get to the section where he sells them.