Q S & L 6-18-08 Who's NOT going??

zerocrash

and are you heading to your "bbq"?

I cant tell you because then you might be there too and then it will no longer be super exclusive. My super awesome meeting spot will randomly change and the super cool people will only be notified moments before the meeting is to occur. ;)

You ever seen all of those awesome beer commercial with hot chicks barely wearing any clothing and tons of hot chicks at the party? Do you ever think yeah right that never happens? It does happen but only at my super exclusive meeting place...Now you can all be jealous

I cant tell you because then you might be there too and then it will no longer be super exclusive. My super awesome meeting spot will randomly change and the super cool people will only be notified moments before the meeting is to occur. ;)

You ever seen all of those awesome beer commercial with hot chicks barely wearing any clothing and tons of hot chicks at the party? Do you ever think yeah right that never happens? It does happen but only at my super exclusive meeting place...Now you can all be jealous

chrishapj1.jpg

An utterly pointless post that was started by someone who is a Satan follower & the post doest NOT get moved like the ones Ben says are pointless.

What a fucking shock.

At least try to be consistant with you :monkeypoo: reasons Ben.