Spotted: David Putty

The Man of Steele

Guest ravedave
no helmet....if i wouldn't have been wearing my helmet i woulda died....i don't take 2 kindly to this. if u need proof go to hudson before u get 2 4th n look at the metal light pole, u'll see the dent my head left...

Man, I appreciate the concern...I usually dont ride w/out a helmet, but it was so damn hot and I just went around the corner to meet a friend...I never ride ride w/out my cranium cover.

Edit: Also, I wear that rag under my helmet to protest my beautiful hair.... graemlins/grin2.gif

Originally posted by Larry:

Did you at least have your flip-flops, speedos and wife-beater on?

OT: David, you have a PM from me last week. Try not to crack your skull up before you reply! :D

I had on a speedo, but no shirt, long tube socks with yellow/blacks tubes and thong flops...

What PM?

Originally posted by David Putty:

I had on a speedo, but no shirt, long tube socks with yellow/blacks tubes and thong flops...

What PM?

OMFG, you have just blinded my mind's eye with the mental image.

I PM'd you on the 29th about the bike stand. Looks like you read it :confused:

Originally posted by OversizedFocus:

no helmet....if i wouldn't have been wearing my helmet i woulda died....i don't take 2 kindly to this. if u need proof go to hudson before u get 2 4th n look at the metal light pole, u'll see the dent my head left...

there's a big difference between going a short distance down the street while using common sense, and having a bike for a month and thinking you can do some mad tyte stuntzzzz on a (usually) busy street in the middle of F'n downtown graemlins/slap.gif

Originally posted by Larry:

OMFG, you have just blinded my mind's eye with the mental image.

I PM'd you on the 29th about the bike stand. Looks like you read it :confused:

I still have it, if you want it, Mayne. However, my ex is holding all my remains over there hostage until I take care of a few things..Did she actually think I gave her all the keys back.. :rolleyes: