Lookin for an r6

customhillbilly

Anyone got a decent r6 for sale?

i'm thinking about going up to cycle search, anyone on here dealt with them before?

i'm only looking to spend 5500 or less so a little road rash is fine. especially since it's for my GF and she's never rode before. let me know. you can email me at ajclemons@hotmail.com graemlins/eek2.gif holler! graemlins/burnout02.gif

well your in luck i am going to be selling my 2003 R6

for the unbelieably low price of $5000

it has a little road rash on it, but i am replacing all the rashed plastics so it will be in good shape, just ordered the parts today.

awsome bike i love it to death, i am going to hate to get rid of it, but im thinking of getting an R1

Originally posted by r1:

oh yeah, i forgot, she like 600RR's too

I am trying to sell a 2003 Black CBR600RR for a girl at work. She dropped it on the left side but I just replaced all the plastics today except the nose fairing.

Otherwise it looks perfect and only has 700miles on it. She is asking $5,500 but is very...very nego. She just wants to get rid of it.

Let me know.

Josh

I am trying to sell a 2003 Black CBR600RR for a girl at work. She dropped it on the left side but I just replaced all the plastics today except the nose fairing.

Otherwise it looks perfect and only has 700miles on it. She is asking $5,500 but is very...very nego. She just wants to get rid of it.

Let me know.

Josh

Do you have Pics? What color? and does it have the tailpipe under the seat or on the side?

Originally posted by JustCause:

[qb] Do you have Pics? What color? and does it have the tailpipe under the seat or on the side?

These are pics of it before I fixed it. Just to give you an idea of how little damage was done. Other than the scratches on the left nose fairing, the rest has all been replaced.

Also the bike was still lowered in these pics for her. It has been raised back up and has a new uncut kickstand and everything. The bike is as it roled off the showroom floor.

As stated before, it ONLY HAS 700 MILES! graemlins/nod.gif

*****IMAGES REMOVED*****

***SPLIT FOR IMAGES***

[ 17. June 2005, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Got-Busa? ]

• 2 weeks later...