05 ZX10 or GSX-R1000

Guest ravedave

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

143 is alot different from 211mph

Brian went 14x on his bone stock R1, I believe the 14x trap speeds, but not 211mph.

Thanks for that, I was there :rolleyes:

And, that asshole was doubting his track times. You can ask Rigsby if he went that fast...they were hanging out most of the day at Norwalk.

-Marc

i will lock in a bet of $1000.00 dollar at the trails friday that you cant do 140 mph on your stock bike.an if you want to bet more let me no that should be an easy $1000.00 for you.sence you can run over 200 mph.

Too bad you wont pay up... :finger:

-Marc

Thanks for that, I was there :rolleyes:

And, that asshole was doubting his track times. You can ask Rigsby if he went that fast...they were hanging out most of the day at Norwalk.

-Marc

I don't think anyone has doubted his track times.

It's the 211mph TOP SPEED that is in question.

i will lock in a bet of $1000.00 dollar at the trails friday that you cant do 140 mph on your stock bike.an if you want to bet more let me no that should be an easy $1000.00 for you.sence you can run over 200 mph.

No one is doubting his track times??

What is so special about your Busa? The stretched, cammed busa at norwalk was only going 9.40's...

-Marc

No one is doubting his track times??

What is so special about your Busa? The stretched, cammed busa at norwalk was only going 9.40's...

-Marc

Did I ever say anything was special about it? But.....it is Black does that count? j/k

Your mentality is hilarious........so I've seen ZX-10's run 11.4's does that mean they all run that....WTF?

You guys need to get real!

Actually, I think that black is the best color on a busa :)

The point is you came in this thread and just jumped his shit for no good reason. He simply said what the indicated speed was. Have you noticed he hasnt even been back on here to defend himself? He doesnt care what you think. Yet you still seem to have something to prove.

Are you mad that you on your bike isnt as fast? What's the deal?

-Marc

He never said 211mph indicated or made it clear so ya he's going to get flamed.

How do you know he's faster than me? HHHHHaaaaaa.....

Because you have never said what your bike will run; so according to your logic of course you will get flammed.

Sounds like it's time to put up or shut up. Post a slip or sign up for Norwalk on September 9th.

-Marc

this doesnt have to do with him though...

This is about the only ZX10 on the planet that I personally know of that runs up to 211mph!!

I guess that goes for you as well John. All you seem to be able to do is hide behind your keyboard calling out people with slower cars or hitting on Amy.

What do you, on your own bike run? How fast, GPS verified of course, have you had your bike?

-Marc

Hitting on amy LOL!!! what the hell ever dude lol

I dont "race" my bike fool.. hence the username bub.. "Dragknee"

Straight lines means exactly.. shit.. to me. Ide be happy with a 600 again.

I wouldnt go to the dragstrip if you

a.) you bought me tires to burn up

or

b.) paid for my wasted gas to a straight line waste of time track

Calling people out? Besides Amy old Loser boyfriend Dan... I dont recall calling out anyone.

Son.. being 19.. you still have some growing up to do ;)

first off,I drove two zx-11"s for 13 years.I know all about speedo error.I wish they both went as fast as they thought they were.I almost bought a zx12R because top speed was 308 kph,which i think is about 192-193mph.The salesman where I bought the 10r told me it would shut off at 179mph.When I drag raced this bike the speedo was right on at the finish line.also before I repaired the shut off,this bike always would quit running at 179-181 mph.whether the tre eliminated it or the power commander eliminated it ,its no matter.

first off,I drove two zx-11"s for 13 years.I know all about speedo error.I wish they both went as fast as they thought they were.I almost bought a zx12R because top speed was 308 kph,which i think is about 192-193mph.The salesman where I bought the 10r told me it would shut off at 179mph.When I drag raced this bike the speedo was right on at the finish line.also before I repaired the shut off,this bike always would quit running at 179-181 mph.whether the tre eliminated it or the power commander eliminated it ,its no matter.

Uh.....what?

Can someone give me the uncoded version please.....thanks!

y want i pay put up or or shut up you need to take that 211 mph bike to the salt flats.sound like you got something.that those guys out there wants from a show floor room bike.

I will be at Norwalk September 9th, along with my uncle on the ZX10. I will bring 1000 cash, and you can watch as he traps 140+ every time. Then, you can hand me 1000 dollars, and walk away with your tail between your legs. :slap:

John, if you dont care what a bike will go top speed, then what the fuck are you doing in this thread? If you're such a bad ass racer, why dont you post some video of you on your bike at a sanctioned track?

-Marc

Because you have never said what your bike will run; so according to your logic of course you will get flammed.

Sounds like it's time to put up or shut up. Post a slip or sign up for Norwalk on September 9th.

-Marc

So I run 8's in the 1/4-mile and top out at 231mph and my bikes bonestock....does that clear things up?

I will be at Norwalk September 9th, along with my uncle on the ZX11. I will bring 1000 cash, and you can watch as he traps 140+ every time. Then, you can hand me 1000 dollars, and walk away with your tail between your legs. :slap:

A stock ZX-11 running 140+mph traps.......BS! :slap: