Made my first willy

Chad is Dead

It's my 4th day of riding and I busted out my first wheelie today. Just got on and off the gas at about 20 and it came up a little. So I practice some more and I can get it up about a foot now. That was good enough for me for one day. I'm so fuckin pumped. I know some of you are going to call me a squid and shit and your right because I am new to this stuff. But I was practicing on a road w/ no traffic. ;)

good job.. thats how i started.. youll be comin up higher and higher each day.. and gettin them to be a little bet longer. then bustin out the mile long stand ups lol. if ya wanna get together and practice some stuntin let me know. im looking for a good place to do so.

o yeah and what ya ridin??

I'm riding a 01 honda cbr f4i. I got a decent spot but last summer some stunters got kicked out of theere so I'm not thinking it would be a place were we could chill for awhile. Everyone lets try to find a spot and learn to rock some shit!

WEll to keep up the wheelie stories. I got up higher today and was pumped. So I was on Cleveland Ave cruisin w/ my friends and we are pullin wheelies and I pull one at the worse time. I pull one and it was my best one ever, then I look up and see a cop gettin ready to pull out 30 yds in front of me. I come down and slam on the brakes. I don't even look at him when I cruise past but my 2 friends say he was staring and me the whole time I went past. So I got way lucky. AINT NOBODY GONNA HOLD ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!OH NO, I GOTS TA KEEP ON MOVING!!!!!!!

Guest 1_slow_600

I rode my 1000th freeway wheelie today tongue.gif:D

All I can say is be very carefull and dont push yourself to try and show off for people cause thats when shit gets hairball. For anyone that is looking 4 a place to go stunting pm me and Ill let you know were me and my freinds go. Perfect spot no cops.....And would like to keep it that way graemlins/thumb.gif