WTB: Gixxer 600

Amy

well I found a 2000 TL1000R with 4500 miles on it, and its blue and white (pretty colors) and they want 5295.00 for it so I am gonna see if I can get them to come down just a little and maybe get it...I think I would be really happy with it, plus I think they are awesome looking bikes.

Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

i found a F4i (2001) today in the dispatch for sale... it was 6K bucks though...i was like ouch.

I picked up a 01 F4i for $5900 w/3800 miles a few weeks ago. Not a bad price considering its summer time now.

Dragknee66, what color is your friends bike? Been trying to find a silver w/red stripes F4i for sale.

[ 07. June 2004, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Misfit ]

check out Cycle Search International in deleware. the site is www.390bike.com, although the site has been down for a while. u can go on cycletrader and enter the name of the dealer in the locate a dealer link and it has about 200 ads from them. that's where i picked up my bike. most have been laid over, but are still in great shape at a GREAT price. 4 CBR's are sittin over there rite now, 3 are F4i's and one is silver. th eother 3 are yellow/black.

didnt get one yet the TL wasnt a good deal. now im depressed. I really wanted it too... I got to ride a busa the other day and that bike was awesome.. was easy to turn wasy to ride and everything i dont know what everyone makes a big deal over I really liked it. was really comfy too.