Pilot bearing problems???

Guest boostd

ok so my new flywheel comes in today and so does my clutch... so i decide... its 11pm im not doing anything lets mount it up... i notice that the pilot bearing is somewhat tight in the flywheel (aluminum) however come outs with little pressure.. so i try the one that came with the ACT clutch.... same deal... so im like.. well maybe the crank will hold it tight in place... so i mount it up and mount up the clutch... not remembering to check the bearing.. well the bearing isnt wiggling left to right.... however since it is loose... it IS wiglin 1/8 inch back and forth from the flywheel to the crank.... you can slightly hear it spinnin around the flywheel. because it doesnt need pressed... as well as moving back and forth... my question is... since the bearing doesnt do anything besides support the input shaft.... will it hurt it....???? and will the outside part of the pilot bearing cause enough heat to warp the flywheel? not quite sure what i should do.... any comments are much appreciated