Right bank running lean... HELP!

smokin5s

Ok, my right bank is running EXTREMELY lean.. I tested my fuel preasure, no vaccuum leaks, injectors are programmed correctly... the fuel pump primes and works fine... The only thing I can think of that's left is the o2's..... any other ideas?

The right bank O2's are reading .1 which is BAAAAAAAADDDDD

Originally posted by Nevarmore:

Swap the o2 sensors from left to right. If the right bank runs lean, theres your problem.

I was gonna try that, but my A/F gauge is tapped into the drivers side O2 so I will have to cut the line in order to do that... I'd like to avoid doing that.

Originally posted by slowgreencar:

Is it just doing it at idle? If so you could just have some reversion from your cam. Also, an exhaust leak before the o2 will make it read lean. You could also swap injectors from left to right and see if the problem follows.

it never did it before.... it just started after I blew a few header bolts off of my head and got an exhast leak... I fixed it when I got home.... But that happened on the oposite side that I'm having problems with.

Originally posted by bigbabyjesus:

I concur with the exhaust leak before the O2 or an injector that isn't firing. Take a heavy scredriver and tap on the sides of all the injectors to free up any that may be stuck. If they are new injectors that is pretty likely.

I did... I even pulled them off the fuel rail... didn't seem to help... yes, they are new injectors, but I've had them on my car all season, so why would they start acting up now?

Originally posted by slowgreencar:

When are you reading .100? Like at wot, idle etc...? Have you done an OBDI conversion?

Yup, did that last year

ok, I think it's time to drive it off a cliff...... I swapped out both O2's..... (right side had a slit down the middle of one of the wires, and the left side was burnt all the way through.... after replacing the, it's running a little better, but the right side is still running lean....(about .4 or .5 no matter what throttle... looks like the only thing it could be would be injectors.... I'm gonna switch them around tonight or tomorrow.... man, those are only about a year old!