Sealing

Lojik

I've noticed on my Civic that there is a little gas leaking from the connection between the engine and the fuel injectors. Also, there is a little leakage from the end of my fuel rail. If anyone knows what will seal these up for me, please let me know, thanks.

Originally posted by slowhatch:

I've noticed on my Civic that there is a little gas leaking from the connection between the engine and the fuel injectors. Also, there is a little leakage from the end of my fuel rail. If anyone knows what will seal these up for me, please let me know, thanks.

The leak at the injector to engine (intake manifold or head???) is probably due to a worn or torn O-ring on the injector. You can get a fuel injection overhaul set from autozone which has the o-rings, or you could try to find them by themselves.

the fuel rail could be the same thing... I dont know honda's much, but most of the imports have an oring on the fuel line to fuel rail, which could also be warn and torn.

GL

Jason