Lighting

Lojik

Does anyone know about Honda lighting? My damn brake lights and turn signals are all screwed. When I brake with my right signal on, it speeds up, and if i have my lights on also it just goes solid. I bought all new sockets and harnesses from Immke and have tried to fix it. I am reluctant to take it to the dealer to have it worked on because they charge $65/hour for labor. If you have any ideas on what is causing this and any ways on how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it!

It sounds like you just have a bulb burnt out. ALot of cars do that to tell the driver that a bulb is burnt out. If that's not the case then PM either Slow4now or Fixhondas, they both work at Hugh White Honda and I'm sure they'll help you.

all the bulbs are working, it just seems that wires are getting crossed and the electricity is getting sent to the wrong bulbs (i.e my brake light will blink when i have my right signal on, then when i hit the brakes it will turn the brake light solid along with my turn signal light). I'm going to have it checked out this week, but i may end up PMing them