Air intake on a 2002 Mazda Protege 5

Guest bocce15

Guest bocce15

I got a BOMZ Racing cold air intake for my brother as a Christmas present thinking that it would come with directions on how to install it. It did not. He has an '02 Mazda Protege 5.

I just started working on cars and have only done my brakes, but am I trying to learn and do as much as possible by myself.

Is there anyone that knows where I can get a tutorial/directions? Is this modification fairly similar with all imports? It seriously cannot be that hard, and if someone has time to give me some pointers or directions themselves it would be greatly appreciated.

Thizanks,

Matt

Guest gimpy21
Originally posted by FoundOnRoadDriving:

I did mt intake on prom night before i picked up my date. :D

? jason, why didnt you pick up your date first? then your boyfriend could have helped ya install it..... :D

Originally posted by Gimpy21:

? jason, why didnt you pick up your date first? then your boyfriend could have helped ya install it..... :D

Ohhhhhh shit that hurts. LoL. Intakes are not that hard to do. You are putting to much effort into it. It a good thing to start out on if you want to learn about cars. There real easy.