cam question

88lx5oh

how effective is a cam gonna be on my car without heads and intakes??? im running spray if that matters any. i was thinkin about a n20 grind cam, i knwo that will help on spray, but what about like an e303, without heads an intakes is it worth the money right now??

Originally posted by OSoSlow5.0:

how effective is a cam gonna be on my car without heads and intakes??? im running spray if that matters any. i was thinkin about a n20 grind cam, i knwo that will help on spray, but what about like an e303, without heads an intakes is it worth the money right now??

E303 .498/.498 lift and 220/220 degree duration. It's a nice stock cam pretty much to run, cause the lift isn't too high and you shouldn't sacrifice anything. A B303 is smaller with a .480/.480 lift. <-- IMO not too bad on stock heads/intake. You're lookin at paying round 170$ for both cams if you wanna run em. Trick flow makes one aswell with a 1.6 RR you'd get about .499/.510 degrees of lift and that's @ about 140$. Your choice, but I would maybe wait for an intake and some roller rockers to slap on too :D But as most people on the Corral will say, FRPP and Trick Flow cams suck, RL will back that up too. Ed Curtis from what I hear makes a bad ass custom grind cam :cool:

Guest mauter

If you're looking for a cam, I've got a b-cam I ran for one year with a set of cran roller lifters that were also only run with that cam for a year. I went the best of a 12.96 @ 103 with it on stock heads and drag radials.

I'd sell them together for $150.