Junkyard Turbo Kit for Civic HB

KlubFoot

I am looking at throwin a junkyard turbo kit onto a Civic HB just to have a fun little car to putz around in and drive in the winter. I pretty much know what I need to pick up, but could someone make a basic list of what I would need to make this happen? I am looking at using a t-25, DSM sidemount or Conquest front mount, 2g BOV, etc and running around 6 psi on a b18a. What other miscellaneous parts would i need? Thanks!

2g bov's are terrible, plastic and leak boost. 1g bov's on dsm's will work fine. You might be thinking about bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump, turbo manifold, downpipe and exhaust.

Recommend air/fuel and boost gauge also.

A 2G BOV will work fine for 6psi. They leak bad at about 12psi. I had one before I got my HKS SS. I still have the 2G BOV if you want it. You will also need some sort of fuel management. If you are only going to run 6psi then a Vortech Super FMU will work fine. You may need to upgrade you fuel pump, but I don't know much about the flow of the Honda fuel pumps. The same goes for you injectors. You may be able to run a high on the duty cycle on the injectors. Though I'm not sure what size injecotors you have. You can go to RC Engineering and figure out what size injectors. Use their Fuel Injector Worksheet.

You could, but in my opinion, it is a waste of money. The S-FMU is so much more versitile. It gives you the options of changing the plates inside. This gives you a veriety of fuel presure rates to tune with. I used to use a S-FMU myself. I had to changed the plates out a few times to find the perfect combination. You never can know how much fuel your custom setup is going to need in comparison to another.

If you want the BOV drop me an email. jay_curcillo@yahoo.com