it runs it runs it wont stop

Guest sphen02

Guest sphen02
so i finally get my car finished and running after working on the damn thing for close to two months:D...i was drivin around the brakes felt a lil weird but i didnt really pay attention to em...today at work the boss sends me on an errand...and im on my way back...and i get within like a quarter mile of the way back...im comin up on this street light...i go to slow down....step on the brakes...the pedal hits the floor and i dont slow down graemlins/wtf.gif so i hit em again...a lil resistance...but still hits the floor and i dont slow down...comin up on traffic at like 35mph :eek: start down shiftin pumpin the hell outta my brakes barely BARELY stop in time..brake pedal gave almost no pressure the rest of the way back to work..honestly the brakes didnt even start to grab til it was almost touching the floor board...so after not having my car for two months...i get it for a day...and its broke again :mad: ....just kinda felt like bitching an moanin...