i found injectores made for my car witch cc should i use

210cc

240cc

275cc

300cc

330cc

350cc

400cc

for fuel pump i found that Bosh, Walbro, and Goss make high flow pumps witch company would you guys recomend, i dont know how many vain it is tho, my factory pump is rated to 210hp at the front wheels but when spraying ill probobly acced this.

thanx alot guys

Guest mudbutt
350-370 should be sufficient, depending on stock fuel pressure. Another thing. If your Nitrous system is dry, I dont believe it will work with turbo, that you will want to check with other peeps about though.

Guest White Horse

hmmm... good question.. I would ask the ppl that made/sold you whatever forced induction system it is that you are using, and make sure you tell them that you intend to spray it too...

Usually manufacturing companies, and some retail companies,(summit & Jegs) can recommend a flow rate or range of flow rates that will allow you make the best use of your motor without running the risk of going to lean/rich. Good luck.

Well im hoping to maybe make around 220hp i dont realy have a goal tho, as for running nitrous its posible as long as i keep myjet bore size around the .020's im using a garret t 25 outa an eclipse with 100 miles on it then all the tubing and manifold makings /welding is being done inhouse

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by 4GenSummit:

Well im hoping to maybe make around 220hp i dont realy have a goal tho, as for running nitrous its posible as long as i keep myjet bore size around the .020's im using a garret t 25 outa an eclipse with 100 miles on it then all the tubing and manifold makings /welding is being done inhouse

It isnt nitrous that is the problem, it is the fact that it is a dry kit. I dont recall ever seeing mechanical "dry" kits on any turbo car because of the way the fpr that you use on a turbo car has a rise of 1:1 to compensate for the fuel having to push into positive manifold pressure. I may be wrong, but all of the setups I have seen either were wet or had seperate maps for spray.

According to some math, get 350cc+.

BSFC would probably be .60 for a turbo car

220HP x .60 = 132lbs/hr

132/4cyl = 33lbs/hr

to get cc: 33 x 9.71 = 320cc

And that's at 100% duty cycle, I think you want to operate around 85% to be cool... ask Anthony about that.

375cc injectors would run at 85% duty cycle and feed each cylinder with 32.8 lbs/hr of fuel, which should make 220 HP.

Originally posted by 4GenSummit:

Now i have another question, oil feed and return, is it alright to use the oil pan for both? or the block?

Use the pan for the return. But to feed the turbo, you would need to tap into something with some pressure.