Canton QS&L 6/18

Griff

I just moved up to Akron from Columbus and rode with lots of guys from ohio riders down there but I have nobody to ride with yet up here.

Is anybody planning on going to bike night in Canton this week? And if you are, where do you meet up??

We hit the canton QSL last week, mostly due to my tire not being fit to go further than the 12 miles or so it takes to get there. If we wanted to meet up, ride, and hit bike night, Valley View is a better option as we can take a route up through the valley and get some decent riding in.

I've gone to bike night there a few times but not with anyone from this board cuz there aren't many people from Akron/Canton that post regularly. If I get my bike back from the shop Wednesday I'd be down to go.

I was surprised that there werent more people on here from the Akron/Canton Area...In C-Bus there is never a problem finding someone to ride on here......crazy....

if the weather is good why dont those of us that live near Ellet meet up somewhere and go form there...possibly the BP on 224 and Canton Rd(91...whatever)...

Hopefully Midwest has my bike done by then. If they don't have the part in stock I'm gonna see if they'll let me take the bike and bring it back when they get it. But if I can get it I'm down for that.

Hopefully Midwest has my bike done by then. If they don't have the part in stock I'm gonna see if they'll let me take the bike and bring it back when they get it. But if I can get it I'm down for that.

Just be careful if they are mounting/balancing tires for you. I've had them do 2, and I've had wheel weights come off of 2.

If the weather isn't complete shit I wouldn't mind tagging along. I've never been to the Canton QS&L and I like to eat so... I think it may be fun. Oh' date=' and meeting new riders is always good. As long as they don't interfere with me eating food.

I live in Ravenna and work in Kent so no matter when I get out of work I should be able to show by 6 at the latest. That's if the weather holds but it looks a bit ominous at the moment.[/quote']

Ok, you live in Ravenna, ride a 748, I think you've posted bout guns and your wife rides a monster. I think we met this winter at Mike's bday shindig at bw3.

well...... i'll ride in a lil' bit of rain...don't care for the monsoons! If anybody wants to meet at the BP on 224/91 let me know what time and i'll be there....

That's pretty convenient and easy to find. As long as I can get my bike back and weather is decent lets meet there at 7.