Tuning and Suspension

Zecho

My cousin and I both need our bikes setup. He's about to lower his since he's 4' 2" tall (he claims to be 5' 6"). We have the same bike pretty much (his '00 yellow 929rr, mine 01 red 929rr) and the suspension is exactly opposite. His is soft in front and tight in the rear and mine is the opposite.

So....

We both need to get our suspension setup, and even though his has a power commander, we both want to get them dyno tuned.

He looked all over town to get the same bike as I have so that when he's kicking my ass, he can call it pure skill. he found this bike[/url:719cf] and got it "out the door" for less than their asking price.

I know a guy who is a suspension genius!!! Its funny you ask this cuz I was just about to make a post about who wants to get their suspension set up. Ha. He charges the standard $50 but he takes his time and does a really really good job. He is actually opening Ducati of Indianapolis, but is in columbus a few times a month. I plan on talking with him and setting up a weekend where anyone from the site thats wants their shit setup can get it done. He will be very honest with you too, he not the type of person who id gonna try to sell you something just so he can maek money

I will arrange a date, and anyone who reads this that wants to get setup, post up here!

Yay!

My slut is nearing 12k miles... might be a front spring kit coming up. I'm definately interested in setting up / learning how to set up my bike.

btw... I just bought a new sprocket carrier and sprockets (AFAM)... any suggestions for a chain ?