78 Z-28 Parts

RS69

All,

I have been working on my 78 Z-28 and I need some brake lines and rear quarters. So I have two questions. Does anyone sell the prebent brake lines? I am looking for something that is affordable. I have a connection at NAPA and the lines that they sell are not prebent but are affordable. The second question is related to quarter panels. I need to purchase two rear quarters. Does any have a good recommendation on where to buy. I don't really went to pay too much for shipping unless the product is that good. I have bought some quarter panels in the past from a restoration vendor(I will not name the place) that were junk(hard to weld due to the metal being thin). That is another story, I sold the car and made a few $$$. I dont mind if the parts are GM or another vendor.

What does anyone think about Midwest Fender? If all else fails, I will hit the Springfield Swap Meet and buy there. I havent bought any panels about five years.

Thanks,

[ 27 February 2002: Message edited by: Just a Cruiser ]

Guest sixti9stang
hey i don't know how much you're looking to spend, but i got my quarters for the mustang from national parts depot. their website is www.npdlink.com you can't order anything from there but you can have them send you a catalog for camaros. my quarters were made of 21 guage steel and come primered. only thing is they were $165 each plus a freight charge of $80 for the two of them. that's where i've ordered all my parts from for my car. im satisfied with their quality, but im not an expert. good luck with the project.