Spindles

Guest Crucial Conflict

Guest Crucial Conflict

Bought a set of 2" drop spindles, and have been looking for a site, or someone to lead me in the right direction on the install side of this project.. I've been on all the suspension sites,

and theres no real advice on the install...

Should I swap the wheel bearings when I swap these

spindles, ya know Q's like that.. Let me know fella's if you have any advice on this topic..

Later.

Guest 10secondMouse
g-bodies are easy to do, go to the parts store and get some new wheel bearings, new ball joints and some cotter pins. Take a pickle fork to pop the ball joints loose, after you back the nuts of a little. you might want to put a jack under the lower control arm to keep it from pushing down too far, you dont want the spring to fall out!pull the cotter pins out of the nut that holds the rotor on, take the rotor off and the bearings out. put the new bearings and plenty of grease in the rotors. now put the new spindles on and tighten them up, you will hear a snap that means they popped themselves on the ball joints,now put the rotors on and snug them up, dont over tighten them or you will ruin your bearings, put the cotter pin through the nut, put the caliper back on and you should be set, I hope this helps if you have any questions pm me or call me at Jeg's west 878-6767 ask for Dominic.

Guest 10secondMouse
Nah, its not force fed, its bottle fed, hopefully next spring the new sig will be "9secondMouse",with a little more sauce and some tuning. If ya get in a bind during that project, gimme a yell.