exhaust problems

Guest KILLTHEPAIN3597

Guest KILLTHEPAIN3597

so i'm out driving around with my buddy steve when clunk! scrape! oh shit! my entire from the header back has fallen off the car and is under my tire. is that bad? he he graemlins/bsflag.gif where is the previous owner who used a fiction hold to put on the exhuast?

:mad:

Guest sphen02
yes...that was a bit of a pain in the ass....nothing like standing in the middle of the road at 12 waiting for a fucking exhaust line to cool down so you can move it....good times i suggest you all try it...but i would say it sounds like you've got a bit of a problem...go to a muffler shop and fix that hehe

Guest KILLTHEPAIN3597
Originally posted by sphen02:

yes...that was a bit of a pain in the ass....nothing like standing in the middle of the road at 12 waiting for a fucking exhaust line to cool down so you can move it....good times i suggest you all try it...but i would say it sounds like you've got a bit of a problem...go to a muffler shop and fix that hehe

i could always fix it myself, or take it to firestone ;)

Guest KILLTHEPAIN3597
Originally posted by sphen02:

btw...it sounded nice like that...perhaps you should keep it that way smile.gif

perhaps not, the power boost would be nice but it sounds like a jumbo jet during take-off