Headlights

Guest blkcivic

Guest blkcivic
This may sound stupid... i got my GF some new Headlights for her 2002 Cougar and i be a son a' bitch i cant get them in, well i got the passanger side in but there is this cover that i cant get back on for the life of me and the driver side...shit it looks like the battery and main fuse block have to come out.. anyway i was wondering if maybe someone had done this before or maybe someone that works at ford could shed some Light (pardon the pun) on my problem.. but if not i guess i was going to call passen tomorrow and see if the would install them for me.....

Guest stevil

If you got the headlights out, then you should be able to get them back in...? I obviously don't know about Cougars and their headlights, but I'd keep trying. Must be some trick.

Maybe search online for install info, or find a Cougar message board. Or buy a Haynes for $15 instead of paying Passen or someone else. Then you'll have a wealth of knowledge for later on and whatever needs fixed. smile.gif

Guest blkcivic

ok thanks guys... i did do a search and found a cougar message board and did a search on there anyway..They said that its easier to take out the whole lamp ass. :eek:

i will be trying that tonight i guess...sounds like a pain...