Motor Scooter

Guest floorpie

Guest floorpie

Bought a Geely motorscooter last week. today decided to hook it all up. of course there's no directions. put oil and gas in it, went to put the battery in and there's 4 different cables. obviously positive and negative but there's another that looks like the negative and one that has a "plug" type thing on it. i hook up just the negative and positive and it works but wont start, doest even try. turn signals and everything work tho

any clues

Guest floorpie
it's a geely euro. that's all i know. and yeah that link is it. i did all that and it still wont turn over. everything else works. it's brand new. never been started before and well yeah it wont start anyways

Guest floorpie
it's not the spark plug. the battery compartment is in the floor board and it says 12v on it. the manual doesnt even list it. so that's why i'm confused. i dont want to fuck it up. everything works, it just wont turn over.

Guest floorpie
found out the "extra" cable is a second positve cable but the bastard still wont turn over. figures i'd get a brand new one and cant even figure it out but i can have an old one and get the thing to run forever