Putnam Park Sept 22

gixxie750

I have a deal worked out with apex2apex that will allow us to get VIP treatment for their trackday. They will have pirelli tires availible and will be helpfull as possible with info and installation. ANYONE who has not done a trackday befor has time to get ready and do it! I need a min of 20 people with me and we will get a group discount and help from AMA racers. Let me know if you are interested!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would LOVE too! But it's on a Monday and I can't make that. Saturday or Sunday I definitely could. I want to get my new bike on the track for sure. If not this year I will be next year.

nick stt at mid-ohio is having a pro practice day, I and A riders are going to be sharing the track for 30 minute sessions and then the ama guys are going to have their practice for 30 minutes. so you have to opportunity to get up close and personal with the pro guys, while getting a chance to get some tips from the advanced guys. its july 30th, i am buying my spot as soon as i can get the money together you should come.

Yea mid ohio will be cool. It is always awsome time there with great instruction. The Prices are allot and it almost too organized for first timers IMO. Ninjanick you have 2.5 months to ask for a monday off!!!!! It will be good times!

Yea mid ohio will be cool. It is always awsome time there with great instruction. The Prices are allot and it almost too organized for first timers IMO. Ninjanick you have 2.5 months to ask for a monday off!!!!! It will be good times!

Prices are pretty fair. A few events there are only $70 more than what you are asking for Putnam...

We are VERY organized for first timers for a reason - it is typically their first time. We feel classroom instruction is a valuable tool as many riders in I and A are somewhat behind in terms of ability. We try and establish a good footing so they have stuff to expand on.

The money charged to do one, if not the best tracks on the east side of the US is really fair.