Putnam Park Sept 22

gixxie750

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, my bike being new I'll have to change the coolant to engine ice. I already got the engine ice, so I'm good.

Ninjachk, don't forget you'll need to change your coolant to engine ice and have a 2piece suit with a 360degree zipper, gloves, and boots. Get shopping.:)

Ninjachk, don't forget you'll need to change your coolant to engine ice and have a 2piece suit with a 360degree zipper, gloves, and boots. Get shopping.:)

damn! i forgot all about that.. idk if i wanna buy all that for one day of good practice.. ill prob go to watch.

Man you going "E". I sure hope so. Where were you at on Fathers day? You missed a hell of a ride. One of my favorites in the years I've been riding. You gonna ride up with me and Nick? Probably Nathan also.

i should be going, and i dont even want to talk about the fathers day ride:nono:

i was stuck at work babysitting a bunch of high school kids.....:(

i dont advise ridding to a trackday and then back home, by the end of the trackday you will not even want to drive home non the less ride. trackdays are pretty brutal on the body, i will admit that and i am only 21 years old. i am going to truck the bike, if i didnt sell my trailer i would have no problem helping you guys out but no more trailer.

• 2 weeks later...