Sonny and Fonzie Bickering

Fonzie

No need to drop the F-Bomb / ASS GOBLIN bomb on me... (( OGHH the love on the internet ))

...... it was JUST a question... Easy there big dog !

That's pretty funny comin' from you Lewis :rolleyes:

pot-kettle-black-1.jpg

Guest MotoGP Tix
That's pretty funny comin' from you Lewis :rolleyes:

pot-kettle-black-1.jpg

Fonzie , leave me and my wife alone... PERIOD DO NOT mention my name one more time.. Is that Clear enough...

I owe you one the way it is , for what you called my wife... Who had never said even one word to you...... Id like to leave it at JUST one..

I didnt do J/S to you, just leave me alone

Lewis.....I see you're a subscriber of revisionist history. I never said anything about your wife, even though she jumped in & started getting shiddy with me while defending you. I'll swear on a bible about that. You choose not to believe that, but even Moby admitted it was a different IP addy. You just can't believe everybody doesn't love your hypocritical ass

What else do you owe me after you rifled through my PM's, and if that wasn't bad enough......Started phonecalling the people who'd sent me PRIVATE messages agreeing with what I'd had to say to you, and getting shiddy with them as well......Some of them at their places of employment even!! :eek: Bet you didn't know I knew about that, huuuhh?!? Can you say "Stalker"! eusa_shhh.gif

And I warned you about playing keyboard cowboy & talking tough on the internet before. So yeah........You DID DO j/s to me, and I've got a LONG memory

Guest MotoGP Tix
Lewis.....I see you're a subscriber of revisionist history. I never said anything about your wife, even though she jumped in & started getting shiddy with me while defending you. I'll swear on a bible about that. You choose not to believe that, but even Moby admitted it was a different IP addy. You just can't believe everybody doesn't love your hypocritical ass

What else do you owe me after you rifled through my PM's, and if that wasn't bad enough......Started phonecalling the people who'd sent me PRIVATE messages agreeing with what I'd had to say to you, and getting shiddy with them as well......Some of them at their places of employment even!! :eek: Bet you didn't know I knew about that, huuuhh?!? Can you say "Stalker"! eusa_shhh.gif

And I warned you about playing keyboard cowboy & talking tough on the internet before. So yeah........You DID DO j/s to me, and I've got a LONG memory

Enjoy your new site.. I am stepping down... People can believe me or not.. All I can go by is my deeds and my actions.. I will not comment on yet again another slur on me.. Best wishes Ohio Riders on your great new member

Enjoy your new site.. I am stepping down... People can believe me or not.. All I can go by is my deeds and my actions.. I will not comment on yet again another slur on me..

What exactly about that is a slur Lewis?

First you profanely told me off and threatened me on your "family friendly" site, when my opinion was different than yours & I was asking questions about one of your policies. To this day I can't fathom why you think it's safer & sanction cages to drink at your events??? Then some of your friends joined in the gang beating, a'la Rodney King style, even though it was between you & I, and if that wasn't enough, then you ban me & rummage through my PM's, but then you lie about it on the public boards with a fake apology & tell your members I'm not banned. And yet, here's your smart ass message I got when I tried logging back in after reading that, and foolishly thinking you were sincere.......

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:

just when it looked like you were fitting in

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

That good enough to remove it from the realm of "slur" for 'ya?!?

PM's I'd never read before were already opened, and when I replied to those people, I was told you'd personally phonecalled them chewing them out for agreeing with me, & badmouthing me.....And while one of them was at work, no less! They were seriously freaked out by that, as would I be!! So how is that a slur Lewis?!?

And I'd like to point out I never once mentioned your wife here......You brought her up....NOT me. If anyone's getting slandered here, it's me by your erroneous accusation that I said things about her that I DID NOT. As I said then.....Every subsequent screename I set up was clearly me, and I obviously wasn't afraid to speak my mind directly to you, so why would I lie about the other?

Best wishes Ohio Riders on your great new member
Oh please.....Nice martyr act 'ya got there. You can't ban me here & delete your hypocrisy, swearing & threats for your sponsors to see, so you're resorting to a guilt trip. :fruit: At least all my posts aren't tryin' to take over Ben's site by pimpin' my own all the time :rolleyes:
  • Upvote 1

For all those who asked for links, Lewis had it all deleted so his sponsors wouldn't find out/see it, 'cause he lost his temper & told me off & threatened me, breaking all of his own "family friendly" rules. He then banned himself for 1 week as punishment, to adhere to his rules :rolleyes::lol:Here's some of it I saved though....This oughta give you a taste, as the beating I took was just gettin' goin' at this point & got MUCH uglier. Hopefully this helps remove it from the "slur" realm, into the factual. I highlighted to try & segregate posts & make it less confusing to read. UNKUT was one of the few who was brave enough to get my back, and you can see how he was treated as well.

People can believe me or not.. All I can go by is my deeds and my actions....

Here's some of your "deeds & actions" & the behavior you condoned.............

Hey Sonny........

Quote:

I will answer any questions about the above thread thru PM's if there is still questions.....

Please edit down the content to avoid others AGAIN.. Getting frustrated about it

Since you locked out the other thread........you mind translating this for me???

Let's see.......I didn't swear, post any NWS or break any other rules in those posts. So the reason it got yanked, then locked down is??? Did I miss something/additional posts while I was away the last few hours, or is this just a case of disagree with you & disappear? I truly hope it's not the latter.....

Russ / '98 CBR 1100xx BlackBird/http://www.myspace.com/fonziesplace

"If you ride a motorcycle, you're eventually going to be killed on it. Your objective is to put that off long enough that you die of old age first" -Motorcyclist

Fonzie is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Fonzie

View Public Profile

Send a private message to Fonzie

Find More Posts by Fonzie

Add Fonzie to Your Buddy List

Old 10-04-2006, 11:41 PM #2

UNKUT

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bigbike

Send a message via Yahoo to UNKUT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonzie View Post

Did I miss something/additional posts while I was away the last few hours, or is this just a case of disagree with you & disappear? I truly hope it's not the latter.....

I'll take $2000 to win please....

Don't tip-toe through life to just arrive safely at deaths door! Live EVERYDAY as if it were your last...

UNKUT is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

UNKUT

View Public Profile

Send a private message to UNKUT

Send email to UNKUT

Find More Posts by UNKUT

Add UNKUT to Your Buddy List

Old 10-05-2006, 12:21 AM #3

PresidentAdams

Novice

Fonzie, and anybody else out there of the same frame of mind, if all the controls put in place long before you came along bother you so much why not just leave the group? Why continue to verbally agitate? Setting up a new sport bike group is free and you will be able to write your own rules and not have to answer to a parental figure.

\"But I also made it clear to Vladimir Putin that it\'s important to think beyond the old days of when we had the concept that if we blew each other up, the world would be safe\" George W. Bush, May 1, 2001

PresidentAdams is online now Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

PresidentAdams

View Public Profile

Send a private message to PresidentAdams

Find More Posts by PresidentAdams

Add PresidentAdams to Your Buddy List

Old 10-05-2006, 12:23 AM #4

UNKUT

Quote:

Originally Posted by PresidentAdams View Post

Fonzie, and anybody else out there of the same frame of mind, if all the controls put in place long before you came along bother you so much why not just leave the group? Why continue to verbally agitate? Setting up a new sport bike group is free and you will be able to write your own rules and not have to answer to a parental figure.

Hay thats a GAY idea....

Don't tip-toe through life to just arrive safely at deaths door! Live EVERYDAY as if it were your last...

UNKUT is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

UNKUT

View Public Profile

Send email to UNKUT

Find More Posts by UNKUT

Old 10-05-2006, 12:32 AM #5

PresidentAdams

Novice

Unkut, you are right. For those of us that are sick of the back-handed, sniviling, prepubescent games the idea of getting rid of those tactics is going to make us very happy.

\"But I also made it clear to Vladimir Putin that it\'s important to think beyond the old days of when we had the concept that if we blew each other up, the world would be safe\" George W. Bush, May 1, 2001

PresidentAdams is online now Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

PresidentAdams

View Public Profile

Send a private message to PresidentAdams

Find More Posts by PresidentAdams

Add PresidentAdams to Your Buddy List

Unread 10-05-2006, 12:43 AM #6

UNKUT

Quote:

Unkut, you are right. For those of us that are sick of the back-handed, sniviling, prepubescent games the idea of getting rid of those tactics is going to make us very happy.

Hey I got a GREAT idea.... go to your local Family Video... rent the movie Pleasantville..... sit back and enjoy! Cause thats what a lot of these ass hats act like life is!!! Wake up and get over it.....

UNKUT

View Public Profile

Send email to UNKUT

Find More Posts by UNKUT

Unread 10-05-2006, 12:53 AM #7

Fonzie

Knee-dragger

Quote:

Quote:

Fonzie, and anybody else out there of the same frame of mind, if all the controls put in place long before you came along bother you so much why not just leave the group? Why continue to verbally agitate?

Geeee President Adams..........Can you tell me what in my debate with Sonny today was along the above lines??? Sorry a difference of opinion was apparently so agitating/aggravating for so many

BTW.......I'm assuming you're Sonny or Mach Man's wife??

Didn't realize that to belong to this forum/group, you had to all have the same mentality and agree with everything the leader says with no room for intelligent debate/discussion. Yeah.....that attitude is great for attracting more members and making them feel their opinions count here. My bad. Here....Drink this koolaid.........

jimjones.jpg

Guest MotoGP Tix

Dear Fonzie, I have nothing against you.. I wish you well..

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE..

On our site when you got banned AFTER you got banned I read your PM's.. I have made no secret about this and have admitted it openly on our site as well as privately to anyone that asked... I have no shame in trying to protect my wife from what would easily be viewed a threat from someone who she had never met nor posted anything about.

I have made no secret about this... For those that feel they need to know, right off the bat Fonzie came to our site and stirred some major poo...

I honestly thought Fonzie here was my wifes ex-hubby... Her hubby was a very dark person and Im not going to get into that..

Fonzie had never met my wife or she had never even posted PREZ ADAMS IS NOT MY WIFE...

Fonzie called my wife a fat granola eating Bitch... that and about 20 other drama episodes from him was more than enough to get a ban...

AFTER he was banned, I read his PM's trying to protect my wife and my family from who I thought was An Abusive Ex hubby... ( aint I a horrible person to want to proect my wife ) It turned out Fonzie was not her EX but for some reason none the less decided to call my wife a fat granola eating bitch...

Fonzie is also on this site, he mentioned my name in a post, I asked him to NEVER mention my name again also not to mention my wifes name.. Needless to say as the above post attest he did not take my request well...

I wish him no harm , frankly he worries me , and my wife deserves better... So Ill move on no biggie..

As for the people I called, Id like for you MR fonzie to put your self im my shoes, people who I thought were my friends were sending you PMs and encouraging you to make fun of my wife and another members wifes as well.. Boy oghh Boy aint I a horrible person to be upset by this..

Now I have fully explained everything, and I am again asking very nice.. Go on with your life, enjoy your new bike site, enjoy your new friends and PLEASE pretty please leave me & my awesome and loving wife ALONE..

I have asked Satan to remove my name as to avoid conflict with you, as I do not think you are a stable person , and I do not want anything to escalate.. my wife especially " fears " you and what you might be capable of.. I had a goodbye thread that was deleted, but this can serve as well also I guess..

So , are we all settled now ? are we even .. Can I just go on with my life ? I just want to enjoy my life free from drama kings and quenns... YES I lost my temper AFTER you called my wife those words, and I took my ban like a man .. I never said I was perfect.. Our site is family friendly but not perfect... All men are flawed, myself included... I let Inter-jerks get to me from time to time as well..

You do not know my past with O.R. so dont go assuming Im here to promote my site...

If anyone thinks this is a joke or laughing matter, please set those thoughts aside, I take my wifes comfort and safety very serious, I am moving on to help insure her safety from a person who I do not know nor do I know what he is capable of... again, she had never posted anything and he called her out like that... It worried me at the time and I still am nervous about that kind of attitude towards women... Please just leave my family alone... I am leaving , you can have all the fun you want.. I wish you no harm , and Im sure your a great person.

My wife would be very disapointed to know that you managed to find me again, and to bring up all this crap again.. In the morning I will have to tell her, this is the part of the internet she hates and she deserves better..

P.S. My name ISNT UNKUT on our site, and my wifes name ISNT Prez Adams, and I dont read ANYTHING where im ripping on you... I see people asking you to knock it off, and I read you ASSUMING someone is either my wife or mach Mans wife, both of which were wrong

Lewis...Lewis....LEWIS......You're post is all fine & well......BUT I NEVER SAID THAT ABOUT YOUR WIFE!!!!! As I keep telling you.....IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE!!!! :beathorse: Deal with it.....Some people agreed with me & DON'T LIKE YOU....even on your own site! :slap: Funny how you say "I started poo right away"......Yet your message banning me said "Just when I was starting to fit in"??? Again....More of your revisionist history I guess, ehhhh.....Twisting things to suit your means :confused:

So you can sleep easy tonight, I've got too much in my life to risk by doing whatever you have dreamt up in your dramatic little head :rolleyes: I think there are enough people on here that either already knew me, or have spent time with me since joining, that can vouche for myself & confirm your drama queen status

Guest MotoGP Tix

And Im beating a dead horse ?

You brought all this stuff up man...

Can you PLEASE just leave me alone...

PLEASE..

WTF is going on here?? I don't know either of you but just from Fonzie being such a post whore :D the last few months he seems like a good guy and a family man. I know others here that have met, hung out, and rode with him and have nothing but good things to say as well so I guess I just can't see that person threatening someones wife or family.

And Im beating a dead horse ?

You brought all this stuff up man...

Can you PLEASE just leave me alone...

PLEASE..

And yet you keep coming back to reply :rolleyes: Sorry.....but hypocrisy's a pet peeve of mine. If you're really so scared of my sinister intentions/capabilities Lewis & want me to leave you alone....then why do you keep replying :confused: Me thinks thou doth protest too much

Thanx for the testamonials Nick & Zero.....Means a lot to me that you guys would speak up on my behalf!