FS Again: 92 TSI AWD 68K Miles 6/4/LSD

el aguila

At college and don't really have a need for tyhe car anymore unless I find something different, so it's DEFINITELY FOR SALE now. The timing belt, balance shaft belt, tensioner/idler pullies, accessory belts, and water pump were done at 60k miles, so maintenance is not an issue if you plan on buying this car. The rear received new pads and rotors at 58k miles. The air conditioning system was also recharged with R-12 (expensive). Mobil 1 fully synthetic was ALWAYS used since I had it, and the car hasn't seen octane less than 93.

The car has been washed usually twice a week, sometimes 3, and waxed every month. Interior is near perfect, and is a rare maroon color. I had the front bumper resprayed and also the hood, just from chips from rocks. Paint is beautiful and shines like new,but does have normal chips/scratches. Nothing outrageous for a 14 year old car. Transmission shifts good with Pennzoil Syncromesh. Car has also had the recall done on the transfer case, so no leaks. Car leaks ABSOLUTELY NO FLUID, and burns NOTHING. Only thing the car needs is a set of hatch struts, but I don't even think it's worth it seeing as how I transport nothing but myself with this car. Now for the modifications:

-ACT 2600 Clutch (less than 10k miles). New OEM revised clutch fork, throwout bearing, and pivot ball also installed

-3" Turboback Exhaust (Exhaust Depot downpipe-no cat, RnR racing catback w/N1 style tip)

-Eibach Prokit Springs with KYB GR2 shocks in the front, and KYB AGX adjustables in the rear

-93 Big brake upgrade (twin piston calipers) with Powerslot Rotors

-Symborski Shifter Kit

-2G Leather shift knob

-Walbro 190LPH fuel pump

-Joe P MBC

-GM MAF-T

-Dejon Tool Upper intercooler pipe with 3" GM MAF in blowthrough-configuration

-Dejon Tool 2.5"/3" Intake pipe with K&N filter

-Apexi Turbo timer

-Lotek Dual Gauge pod

-Autometer Boost/Westach EGT gauges

-Palm Pilot Datalogger

E-mail me if you're interested, or call (304) 280-3896. Ask for Brent. The car is located in Yorkville, OH (43971). PM or e-mail me for info.

$5,000 or best offer, Yes I know the price is kind of high, don't pay it if you don't want to, and don't comment on how much I'm asking for it. It's my car and I'll ask as much as I want for it. I will however trade for a nice 88-92 5.0.

Originally posted by el aguila:

$5,000 or best offer, Yes I know the price is kind of high, don't pay it if you don't want to, and don't comment on how much I'm asking for it. It's my car and I'll ask as much as I want for it.

No harm in trying smile.gif