**$200** 18's buy me **PICS**

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf

Just got these for my supra last night in a trade. But need to sell to finance the engine rebuild. I'd rather have a car that runs then a car that looks pretty. smile.gif Bolt pattern is 114.3 x 5. Rims are in mint condition. no curb rash etc. The only 2 flaws are where the clear coat was redone on the inside of the wheel and it bubbled up a lil bit. The patch is about the size of 2 quarters. It would just need to be lightly sanded and re sprayed. i will include the paint and materials for this. Tire rack sells these for $165 a piece new. I am asking $100 a piece so $400 for all 4. As a bonus i will throw in a 235/40 zr 18 falken azenius tire. it has 95% tread life. this is a $200 tire. now all you would need is 3 more.

use the link for tire rack to see if the wheels swill fit your vehicle. If your looking for a set of 18's this is a helluva deal.

[ 11. February 2005, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: 00Smurf ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by 04636Ninja:

if they'll fit a 94 Eclipse GS then ill most likely buy them, get back to me on whether or not they fit

Mitsubishi Eclipse 1989-up

(5x114.3mm)

Guest 00Smurf

sorry i misread i thought that all 4 had tires on them, i would really like to get them but i only have money for the rims and not enough to go out and buy 3 more tires...

well you'll never find 18's for cheaper.

Guest 00Smurf

yeah that is very true, my stock wheels look like pure shit, i only have $200 right now and thats all i have but i get paid in 2 weeks, so if no one makes you an offer then ill get back to you

roger that, let me know.

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by nicktcfcsb:

So will they fit and RSX? If they fit a stang that is 5x4.5 and I dont think the RSX is also 5x4.5 isnt that like 5x114? Does anyone know the RSX Type S bolt pattern?

RSX is 5x114.3(otherwise known as 5x4.5). Google is helpful in these matters.

• 2 weeks later...