Race tickets FREEE

Angrish

If anyone has time to go to the races at MID-OHIO "Triple crown turner challence"I have 6 free tickets Just hit me up and you must come pick them up!!

Its the grnd am rolex sport car series. Anyone can get them just call and show up to get them .I'm giving them away .I don't want them to go to waste!!

KC614-41-1458

If anyone has time to go to the races at MID-OHIO "Triple crown turner challence"I have 6 free tickets Just hit me up and you must come pick them up!!

Its the grnd am rolex sport car series. Anyone can get them just call and show up to get them .I'm giving them away .I don't want them to go to waste!!

KC614-41-1458

Damnit. I wish that was next weekend. I'd go.

Maybe post them up on ColumbusRacing.com?

really what you do cuz i have been a member on their for atleast 5 or 6 years :lol:

Made fun of the fag cagers that don't no that a race is from a dead stop not a roll on at 70mph...................stupid fuks

Bunch of wannabe yuppies!

Made fun of the fag cagers that don't no that a race is from a dead stop not a roll on at 70mph...................stupid fuks

Bunch of wannabe yuppies!

o so you have a difference of oppinion from other than their core group?!?!?!? shame on you :lol: its cool man it happens all the time