*PARTING OUT* '84 RX7 FB GSL-SE

copperhead

*RUNNING* engine, tranny, and complete wiring harness, $200. Running condition can be confirmed by Mike H. (Rotarded) of the RX7 Store, among several other people on here. Being a GSL-SE, it has a fuel injected N/A 13b in it.

The interior is red, the seats are leather. Driver seat has a large crack down the center, passenger seat is fine. Dash has *No Cracks*. When I got it, the interior panels in the back were taken apart, I'm not sure what's there and what's not.

The car is complete so if you need other odds and ends just ask. The body is rough, I believe the doors are solid, and possibly one or both of the front fenders, but that's about it. Both taillights are good, rear axle is good, power steering rack.

The stripped shell will be for sale, and will include a *clear title*

If interested in anything, just make me an offer. I'm going to be very fair about pricing because I'd like to be rid of the car entirely.

Originally posted by Republicant:

Rotarded, how cheaply can you make me a running first gen that looks good?

Gotta find a solid body first, that's the most important thing. From what I've heard, they are capable of rusting even in parts of the country where nothing else will.