FS: 1990 Plymouth Laser Turbo 5 speed - edit new price $800

bumdiddy1

I am selling my 1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo 5 speed.

184,xxx miles

Reb/Black exterior, Tan interior. Paint/clearcoat is faded on the hood, roof, and hatch. Power windows and locks. K&N filter and 2G shift knob.

New within the past 3,000 miles:

Timing belt, timing belt tensioner, timing belt adjuster, idler pulley, balance shaft belt, balance belt tensioner, thermostat and gasket, water pump, valve cover gasket, valve cover half moon seal, spark plug grommets, engine oil cap, engine oil cap gasket. Capacitors on the ECU. (Receipts available)

New within the past 4,000 miles:

Battery and plugs.

New within the past 8,000 miles:

Rear brake pads and rotors, both axles.

Included with the car are two headlight motors and a new steering wheel. One of the headlight motors on the car is bad. Also included is a complete (4 book) Plymouth Laser factory service manual.

Car does not burn much oil at all after switching to synthetic. No power steering, A/C is present but not functional. 14B still putting out a solid 12lbs of boost.

$1,600 negotiable.

I believe the alternator went out it will start with a jump but won't hold the charge. Just want to get rid of it. I will take $800

Laser Pics

Contact me through:

jmbumbico@yahoo.com

aim: bumdiddy1

614/592-5384

[ 17. June 2004, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: bumdiddy1 ]

• 4 weeks later...
I'm not completely sure but I can tell you the problem is minor. I just don't need the car and don't feel like fixing it. You are more than welcome to take a look at it sometime just let me know.