91 T-Bird

Art

91 black auto, rebuilt 302, 30 over, new 6k miles AOD, e303 cam, heads are machined for dual valve springs (on it), fresh valve job on head, rod and main is turned 10 under, dual flowmasters, A/C blows cold as shit. 134k miles on car. Exterior is kinda rough, rust, but never wrecked.

$2,000

I WILL NOT have the pics until this weekend.

Car is in southern Del. Co., N. of New Albany.

# is 403-0728 Arthur between 9am and 10pm

[ 03. June 2004, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Art95Celica ]

Yep it's Cappy's. He is my Cousin. Trying to sell it for him so he can get the Vette going. I just gave him an air research t04B for it graemlins/burnout02.gif

he isnt so sure where its going we have discussed putting it on his truck to and or the vette. any way

guys this is a good deal swap the intake and drop it into your mustang or truck. pull the wiring and do the injection thing on a carb car.

this car has newer tires front end bushings rear diff bushings exaust etc etc i have personally seen the work put into this car and 2g is a loss for him but he is wanting to recoop some of tthe money for the motor and tranny rebuild

Originally posted by Art95Celica:

$1650 This is perfect for anyone with a Mustang. Take the engine out and swap it. This is a great engine.

Its a great chassis too man. ;) Just not for dragging. I and another are building MN12s for this:

www.americanironeast.com

Its an IRS car that accepts a T5 easily, its wide, long, balanced, and rips up a road course. What you're selling is a great basis for a race car project. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I will try to get pics this weekend. maybe sooner. AS far as the rust I really am not sure. Been awhile since I have seen it. The body is just generally rough. nothing that can't be fixed. :D Call me if you are interested and I can you get to talk to my cousin.