SR20DET

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

Hey dan, I heard you were the god of 240's. Dude, do you mind if I swing from your nutsack for like 5 minutes?

Just wait, bitch. :D

[ 08. September 2004, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: SR22DET ]

Guest infamous me 235

Too bad he really is the god of 240's. How many has he owned compared to anyone else on here?

-Dan

No its not a Silvia, and I don't like to drift.

Yes it is a Silvia, and he does like to drift.

Originally posted by Doyle Brunson JR.:

Too bad he really is the god of 240's. How many has he owned compared to anyone else on here?

Yes it is a Silvia, and he does like to drift.

WOW, since its a silvia it can drift? I'll post some shit from the SEMA show, then tell me your this 240 badass. Who can host some video

BDHG, shut the fuck up about the SEMA show, you fucking squirrell. No one cares enough about your gay ass 100k cars to host some videos of proffessional drivers drifting them. From what I've heard/seen, Dan built that whole fucking car himself, on a pretty low budget. Whenever you've done something along those lines, feel free to talk shit. Until then, go back to "almost buying built Silvias for 100 bux, lolz?!10ne111?!"

Originally posted by Republicant:

BDHG, shut the fuck up about the SEMA show, you fucking squirrell. No one cares enough about your gay ass 100k cars to host some videos of proffessional drivers drifting them. From what I've heard/seen, Dan built that whole fucking car himself, on a pretty low budget. Whenever you've done something along those lines, feel free to talk shit. Until then, go back to "almost buying built Silvias for 100 bux, lolz?!10ne111?!"

First off, you can eat a cock till you know me. You don't know shit about me or my car so fuck you. Don't get jealous that you dont get paid to look at cars driftin'. You are are acting like the dude on here is some fucking god and you want to swing from his balls. By the way, when did I speak about budgets???? lolz?!10111?! or whatever the shit you were posting. Oh and before you acted like he was this badass drifter???

Originally posted by Republicant:

First off, you can eat a cock till you know me. You don't know shit about me or my car so fuck you. Don't get jealous that you dont get paid to look at cars driftin'. You are are acting like the dude on here is some fucking god and you want to swing from his balls. By the way, when did I speak about budgets???? lolz?!10111?! or whatever the shit you were posting. Oh and before you acted like he was this badass drifter???

Originally posted by BDHG940:

Eat a dick you fucking troll, i dont care who the fuck was as your semen i mean sema show, you spludge lip queer.

Dans car was nice, and he is knowledglbe, so now go crawl into you magizene world of silvias, and drift cars, and then wink one out on your boyfriends lips.