civic turbo kit....again

byhi

hey i posted a while ago a civic turbo kit on here and ebay. It's my girlfriends, but unfourtunetly it was a dead beat buyer! AHHHHH! so here is the link. Any questions you can pm me here or better yet ebay medssage her.

Civic Turbo Kit

why thank you. one of them is actually my gf and its her kit. since it didnt sell, she's decided to just get a few more pieces and bolt it on... and then tune it... and then get all the bugs out... and mabye be fast.

now where did the "15 grand" figure come from? im not saying that it will smoke anything, but just be relativly quicker than it is already. it's not too quick now with the sohc vtec motor, so anything helps. also i would like to add in that people with this similar setup runs 12 second quarter mile times, with a few other things like injectors etc., not saying tht she will though. it'll be fun. then again i think you were the guy who doesn't believe uberdata works or any self tuning so mabye cheap horsepower doesn't exist to you...

we have a kenwood indash flip up touch screen dvd,cd,mp3 player. motorized screen,the screen is 6.5 inches, the unit is all in one. any interest hit me on a pm and ill get you more info on it. it's a friend of mine thats has the stereo/dvd player that want's your tubo kit. let me know.

amped import, its still for sale. sorry about the confusion. are you intrested?

gt-titan, im sorry but i dont think she wants to trade for the in dash screen. (but damn i sure wish i had it).