Bow at Kawasaki emotion?

NinjaNick

We for some godforsaken reason have a little feller bowing down at a Honda. Poor little guy must've been drugged up because he is purple in the face and showing mad love to a Honda. Nobody does that....do they? :wtf::evil: That had to have been Cbrgirl's idea huh? :D If there is a Kawasaki in that family, why hasn't Satan made a GREEN KAWASAKI emotion that is bowing down? :(:dunno:

*cough, cough* Uhh, HMMMMM! :wink: :wink: :wink:

We for some godforsaken reason have a little feller bowing down at a Honda. Poor little guy must've been drugged up because he is purple in the face and showing mad love to a Honda. Nobody does that....do they? :wtf::evil: That had to have been Cbrgirl's idea huh? :D If there is a Kawasaki in that family, why hasn't Satan made a GREEN KAWASAKI emotion that is bowing down? :(:dunno:

Because I liked this one better :zx10r:

If you find any smilies you want, just let me know and I'll add them.

You guys have to actually win first. :) You guys do have Fabien Foret currently ranked 2nd WSS (World Supersport). He's French though so I expect him to give up and throw up the old white flag at some point.

You guys have to actually win first. :) You guys do have Fabien Foret currently ranked 2nd WSS (World Supersport). He's French though so I expect him to give up and throw up the old white flag at some point.

Yeah no freaking shit huh! I hate that! I don't think it's KAWI, I think it's the riders they're putting on them.

Honda dominates in WSBK (World Superbike). James Toseland can ride the shit out of that Honda! :bow: Toseland is suppose to be going to MOTOGP next year. Max Biaggi needed to drop a level to WSBK, I think they are more his skill level. Even though he still has problems making a podium finish. Biaggi should drop even LOWER to AMA....then he'll finally win! LOL :lol: