WTB: Subaru Impreza...

Guest tbirdchick

Guest tbirdchick

i am looking to buy a 99-2001 impreza rs, or a 2002 wrx with in the next 3 month or so, does anyone know of anybody selling one whether it be at a dealership or through owner? thanx

Tiff

www.byersmazdasubaru.com

i got my 04 wrx at byers, and i had a great experience. also, theyve been great after the sale as well. subys hold their value very well, so, it going to be a little pricey, even if youre looking at a used one. another thing to think about, just about every person who buys a wrx, runs it pretty stinkin hard, so a used one is going to be a beat on.

that being said, they are very reliable cars, and i absolutely love mine.

if you have any questions about them, ill be happy to tell you what i know. just pm me. graemlins/thumb.gif

[ 03. May 2004, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Orion ]

Guest tbirdchick
yeah i know they hold their value, i've been researching alot about both of these models. i've checked byers already and most of the other columbus dealers. I will be getting my current car and all my bills paid off from an insurence claim and i have a new job now that is working well for me, so now im looking around. so far i found this one... 00' Impreza RS awd