Torrent Sites

VDUB

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on some good sites to download bittorrent files from. I'm specifically looking for XBOX games to download and already know about Suprnova.org and Isohunt.com, any other good ones out there? TIA

Originally posted by Raphael:

can you explain newsgroups to me? im not sure I understand them..

http://www.newsgroups.ws/

I use this one.. D/l a program called Forte Agent, subscribe to what groups you want and get the new headers.. Sort everything by the subject and find what you want, download it, save them.. They are all split in rar files, so you download about 40-50 rar files for each game, use winrar to combine them to a bin/cue, iso, or other type of file then use nero to burn.

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

http://www.newsgroups.ws/

I use this one.. D/l a program called Forte Agent, subscribe to what groups you want and get the new headers.. Sort everything by the subject and find what you want, download it, save them.. They are all split in rar files, so you download about 40-50 rar files for each game, use winrar to combine them to a bin/cue, iso, or other type of file then use nero to burn.

nice, I appreciate it.

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

graemlins/thumbsdown.gif k-lite sux ass. Either the files are corrupt, incomplete or not even the program you are supposedly d/ling..

Agreed. I only use K-Lite for older MP3's, not anything new. It's nearly impossible to find anything new out there that's not corrupt... graemlins/thumbsdown.gif