NICE cars for sale at good prices (good to know someone on the inside)

Hoop-D

Wanted more visibilty for CR members, but move topic if you feel it is more appropriate elsewhere.

I was looking around our lots this morning and saw some cars that may be of interest. Just in case anyone is interested...I want to give first dibs to people on this board.

Something for domestic and import enthusiasts...

Make note of the Mustang GT, the Firebird, plus the other obvious nice cars and SUVs. If you know anyone looking for a car...let me know. Or...if you are looking for a nice pre-owned car...let me know. I will hook you up more than just "some" dealership since I know you.

DOMESTICS

2002 Ford Thuderbird Covertible (rag top); V8; ONLY 1,600 miles; red; chrome wheels; red/black leather interior; loaded

PRICE: $29,160.00

1995 Potiac Firebird (V6); automatic, immaculate interior; black leather; dark green exterior in great condition; 50K miles

PRICE: $5,995.00

1999 Ford Mustang GT (35th Anniversary Edition); manual transmission; immaculate interior; black/grey leather interior; white exterior; 31K miles

PRICE: $14,000.00

IMPORTS

2002 Mini Cooper; 1.6 L Supercharged; low miles; 6-speed manual; metallic grey/silver exterior; perfect blue and black leather interior; sunroof; balance of factory warranty; CD

PRICE: $21,000.00

2002 Mazda 6; automatic; 5000 miles; silver exterior; gray interior; CD; balance of factory warranty

PRICE: $16,980.00

1999 Mercedes Benz SLK 230 Kompressor; supercharged; low miles; red w/black leather; loaded

PRICE: $26,000.00 - $27,000.00

Various other Mercedes Benz Models under $30,000.00 and under $20,000.00, including C Class, E Class, and SLK and CLK Classes

SUVs

2004 VW Touareg; V6; automatic; leather; perfect gold exterior; loaded; factory warranty; awesome ride

PRICE: $34,000.00-$35,000.00 (not yet listed)

2003 GMC Yukon Denali; white w/tan leather; chrome wheels; balance of factory warranty; navigation; DVD and TV; 27K miles

Price $37,980.00

2003 Toyota Highlander; 4 cyl.; 25K miles; gold exterior; balance of factory warranty; tan interior; CD

PRICE: $22,980.00

Various Mercedes Benz ML320s used....very nice!; ML350 Demo vehicle

Jason Niemiller

Germain Motorcars

Mercedes-Benz

614-299-2144, ext. 132

614-804-4166 (cell)

jniemiller@germainmercedesbanz.com

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

I have a sister and a girlfriend in the market for cars.

GFs spending limit is 5,000. Sister is stuck on a satrun Ion(??).

PM me with what your girlfriend may want. I can probably find something for her limit. If you give me an idea, then I can send you a list.