Sinus problems?

old dirty bastard

If you are as unlucky as I and suffer with sinus problems you might want to check out Tylenol Sinus Severe congestion I have the misfortune to have lots of sinus headaches. This morning I had to get some medcine for it so I went to the store and picked up the stuff tried it and it knock the headache out quick as shit the stuff work faster than any other medcine I have ever took before just thought I would pass it on.

Awesome, thanks for the tip. I'm an allergy sufferer too, and I was jacked up this weekend with the sneezing, watery eyes, etc. Usually, when it gets bad, I'll just take Day-Quil (on top of my regular dosage of Claritin).

Does it seem that everyone this week/past weekend has allergy issues? I feel like complete ass. So does my wife and the older son. Coughing, sneezing, congestion. I'm not sure if it's a cold or allergies.

Any idea? Doc? smile.gif . I'm gonna have my wife pick up some of that Tylenol Sinus stuff.

The allergens index was particularly high this past week and weekend, which would explain why most people with allergy issues found it especially rough going.

Also, seasonal changes (e.g., going from cold to warm, and vice versa) often incite sinus problems, and even sinus infections. Some people who don't normally have "seasonal" allergies still get those periodic sinus headaches or sinus infections once the seasons start changing.

Holy snap. That severe sinus crap actually works. I had it really bad today. Got home (after I told my wife to pick some up today) and took a few. Within 1 hour my head isn't as stuffy, nose isnt' running as much and my headache is gone.

Good shit!