Pontiac Nationals

ChevyMan1972

Ok, who's all going?

Just for everyone's info. Jim Head will be debu'in a brand new 2005 Dodge Stratus at the Columbus event. They have the new Merf Mckenny slipjoint setup on this car and prelim test, have them runnin constant low 4.70's I will be there all weekend with my dad on the team checking out things as they hopefully get there shit together this year as its been tough keeping up with all the new tec. There is such a fine line of a tuneup on these cars that your riding on the edge every pass on smoking the tires.

But with this new chassis ables it to flex as it moves down the track. So please if everyone could please stop by and chear us on as hopefully we go some rounds this year!

Thanks for your time,

Daniel Weaver

Jim Head Racing

Guest wesxprs

Oh, you're talking about the Pontiac Performance Nationals at Trails. I thought you were referring to the Pontiac Nationals at Norwalk in August.

Anyways, I want to go but being off of work these days, not sure I can afford it. :(

Wes

Our cars will be there. Look for a white two story trailer, with a Comp Eliminator Dragester (orange and blue), a '68 Camaro (pearl white big hoodscoop) it will be running Super Gas, and another dragester (pearl white) runnin Super Comp.

All three cars will be at the same trailer, the side of the truck will say Berberich Automotive & Fabrications.

Guest MX3Chick
I think me & another friend with a Stratus will be out there one of the days. Havent decided what day to go. But I would def cheer for another Stratus smile.gif