CS: Source peeps

Buck531

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna jump on there now.. haven't played in a few days.

Oh.. Maro. The bots are cool and all, but jesus, do they have like 200 armor? I can shoot them and they won't go down.

They're also retarded. 4 times in a row one guy (in Office) got stuck where the hosties are next to some radio. He wouldn't go anywhere.. and the other dude just camped. :( .

You might also wanna shorten the opening wav/mp3 file.. I think it's a little too long ;) .

We can adjust the bot difficulty if you think its too high. I hate the bots myself, but they drop as players join. People won't join if the server shows 0 players.

I agree the opening wav is too long, I will be shortening it soon.

I am [FC]Tyler on the server.

Guest Rane

CZ is the same as 1.6 with better sounds and it doesn't look like shit. Same hitboxes and stuff.

Source is ok sometimes, but def. not as good as 1.6 or CZ, the only thing good about source is its eye candy. And since I can't play 1.5 anymore, and don't want to go blind on 1.6 I play CZ and will r0xxor you

Guest Rane
Do you want me to take Screens of CZ and 1.6? Shit, honestly when we end up on a regular cs map that shit is all choppy looking hurts my eyes. I'm def not kidding.

• 2 years later...
I have a CS:S dedicated server at my house if you guys are looking for somewhere to play. I haven't had it up for a month or so since the last STEAM update fubared my Mani admin plugin.

I mostly play on [Deviation Gaming] Gun Game dev.ohiogaming.net 70.61.50.40:27025

It used to be sector7.....

It has been very laggy lately even though most people are getting a ping of 10!. Seems the server cannot handle more than 10 peeps....

I mostly play on [Deviation Gaming] Gun Game dev.ohiogaming.net 70.61.50.40:27025

It used to be sector7.....

It has been very laggy lately even though most people are getting a ping of 10!. Seems the server cannot handle more than 10 peeps....

We are fixing the laggin issue as we speak. Its partly because of the building move. Should be all cleared up here soon. <--- Admins that box

I'd be willing to shell in $10-$20 a month for one. If we get enough people, that shouldn't be any issue. I wouldn't even know where to start looking. Shawn.. looks like you know what you're talking about ;)

Buck, if you are good I'll pitch in with you, I don't like playing with nubs. ;)

What is your id?