Police quotes

old dirty bastard

Some cops are def. Dicks. I was driving home one night, a cop flags me over. So whatever I roll down my window and he says. "Are you fucking stupid." So, knowing I was doing nothing wrong. And he was just randomly waving me down to ask me 21 questions and be a complete ass about it. I didn't comply, I'm not going to try to respect the type of person whom first says "Are you fucking stupid." instead of anything else.

Apparently, I didn't pull far enough off the road for him and before letting me leave he says. "And next time pull over further thats a good way to get shot." He didn't like my response but we both had better things to do, after he almost started bitching about he left, and I left.

Also have ran into cool cops. Example, not one other car is on the road besides a cop. Friend looked at his speedo because we thought it was broken. Light changed right when he looked down, ran the light. Cop pulls us over and says. "You ran that redlight bigger then shit." Asked us what we had in the car, Pepsi and doughnuts at 5am. He was cool about it and let us go. Even refused to take a doughnut from us.

All cops who eat doughnuts are bad, the ones who don't are cool.