Alright, you all have a new Dayton kid (Springboro).....

jarvismb

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you missed an awesome big ride 2 weekends ago, and a good sized ride last weekend. So if you're serious about what you said, pay attention and quit fucking around.

Easy sailor, I wasn't on the forum two weeks ago, and I was in Michigan last weekend. You are ornery.

We'll see about the 13th, 50% of me being in Chicago, but if I'm not, damn sure be out for the first time with this group.

As a side note, Nick, Hal tried to tell me where you work and I walked by but didn't see you. I've never met you, but Hal said that I just look for the guy in 4" with the huge melon head.

He might have also mentioned something about being an internet tough guy or something, but either way it was a good time.

(more :popcorn:)

As a side note, Nick, Hal tried to tell me where you work and I walked by but didn't see you. I've never met you, but Hal said that I just look for the guy in 4" with the huge melon head.

(more :popcorn:)

:lol: LMAO! Oh Hal...he's sooooooooo funny! NOT! :p

I work all over though man. So that's why you probably missed me. It's all good though. I'm coming in early around NOON on Friday so you might see me then. Who cares though, you'll definitely see me out for a ride very soon.:cool:

alright, i'll take a trip down to your neck of the woods Friday then.

I'll have to whore around here some more and see if anything is going on next weekend, since we have Thrus/Fri off for the 4th.

welcome to the site. I'm prolly as tall as your short......6'5

My buddy, the main guy I ride with has a 05 rr, schweet bike but I wouldn't trade him, its a PITA to change the oil and add coolant compared to mine :lol:

I went from dirtbikes to a r6 and I'm already wishing I had a liter bike because this things so cramped.......sat on some new cbr 1k's at hidy honda today, they got a tad bit more room and power clear thru the rpm range mmmm Prolly wouldn't get a honda though they're slower than the r1 right? j/k dunno these 600's are plenty fast for me but lowend kinda sux

welcome to the site. I'm prolly as tall as your short......6'5

My buddy, the main guy I ride with has a 05 rr, schweet bike but I wouldn't trade him, its a PITA to change the oil and add coolant compared to mine :lol:

I went from dirtbikes to a r6 and I'm already wishing I had a liter bike because this things so cramped.......sat on some new cbr 1k's at hidy honda today, they got a tad bit more room and power clear thru the rpm range mmmm Prolly wouldn't get a honda though they're slower than the r1 right? j/k dunno these 600's are plenty fast for me but lowend kinda sux

I'll sell you my zx10r I want the 09 gixxer 1000 should be the shit for 09.

I'll sell you my zx10r I want the 09 gixxer 1000 should be the shit for 09.

zx10 is one of the liter bikes I've never even sat on, but I've heard alot of good things about them and would like to test one out sometime. theres no way I could afford a 09 and I wouldn't own a gixxer :rolleyes:

zx10 is one of the liter bikes I've never even sat on, but I've heard alot of good things about them and would like to test one out sometime. theres no way I could afford a 09 and I wouldn't own a gixxer :rolleyes:

The zx10 moves, that's one badass bike. I've always say I'll never own a gixxer, but Suzuki is going to have to pull out all the stops I think this next year.