Alright, you all have a new Dayton kid (Springboro).....

jarvismb

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:

holy crap!!!

all i want to know is what role you got casted for in the lord of the rings?

Hey, at one point, I got down to 119 when I was trying to break into the sub-120 class at my gym by the time I quit about a year ago, so at least I'm not doing that anymore....

:eek:

holy crap!!!

all i want to know is what role you got casted for in the lord of the rings?

:lol:

there's always hope for you. I weighed in at 125 when I went into the Army, 127 when I got out, and after being married all these years, I'm tipping the scales at 207.

Damn Jarvis, you and I would look funny next to eachother.

Here's a picture from work back in 2002!

Damn I've changed ALOT in the past 6 years!

Nick.jpg

Work? riiiiiight. Looks like you cut off the bottom so we couldn't tell it was a mugshot. :D

Hey, at one point, I got down to 119 when I was trying to break into the sub-120 class at my gym by the time I quit about a year ago, so at least I'm not doing that anymore....

i have put my weight on in the last year and a half. when i went through my divorce i was down to 120 like you man. and i will say you can really feel the difference in to bike to.

i turn the trophy over to you!!! cuz i was the littlest until now:trophy:

Your 600 has to ride like a 1000 with you on it Jarvis.

If we're talking power-weight ratios that limit acceleration, then yea you're right, I've got that 600 damn near the same ratio that most regular sized riders have on their 1k's.

I think my big limiting factor is just my ability to wrestle it around. Also, a power wheelie isn't very far-fetched every time you open it up if you don't weigh enough to keep the bow down.

If we're talking power-weight ratios that limit acceleration, then yea you're right, I've got that 600 damn near the same ratio that most regular sized riders have on their 1k's.

I think my big limiting factor is just my ability to wrestle it around. Also, a power wheelie isn't very far-fetched every time you open it up if you don't weigh enough to keep the bow down.

just thing if you had a kawi like me with all that extra power :eek: good thing its only a honda ;):p

I want a K9 too insane, but it won't happen. I'd love one for a 2nd bike. I'd never get rid of my 14 though unless they come out with a ZX16. :D

Whoa! Nick. You may not remember me, but I've ridden with you and Chris a couple of times... What happened to the 636?

just thing if you had a kawi like me with all that extra power :eek: good thing its only a honda ;):p

I know, just think if i actually had to deal with mechanical issues, and that huge whale-tail on the back! :eek:

You're right, thank god i just have a Honda, I don't know if I could handle a Kawi....

(you see how I only started giving shit to the other short kid here, I'm not stupid)

:D

Work? riiiiiight. Looks like you cut off the bottom so we couldn't tell it was a mugshot. :D

Yeah....And he's smilin' cause the inmates are makin' kissy faces at him & holding "BabyFace" & "Fresh Meat" signs!!! :takeit:

Sold it to Chris(Playerpro)'s girlfriend. Yeah, unless you post a picture of yourself I can't remember. :confused:

I'll do better than that. KY Ride with Pat NUKCRASH69, and 2 other RC51s... You and Chris had to wait for me on the way back as I dropped a deuce at the gas station... Then Chris went off-roadin' on his SV.