Credit Cards that give rewards?

Bam

Guest powers
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Strange, every loan I see with a credit score of 800+ still requires a an appraisal accompianed by income verification :confused:

-Marc

I can do them with a 700 or better. Just better chances of it if the score is higher.

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

I can do them with a 700 or better. Just better chances of it if the score is higher.

You normally approve loans with a score of 700 with no income verification or comparable property?

Do you primarily use Countrywide?

-Marc

Guest powers

You normally approve loans with a score of 700 with no income verification or comparable property?

Do you primarily use Countrywide?

-Marc

CountryWide is the most common user of that type of deal. They call it Fast and Easy. But it is a Fannie approved product and is available through many lenders. One of my guys closed one last month no income no appraisal through Flagstar bank. CountryWides rates suck though.

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

CountryWide is the most common user of that type of deal. They call it Fast and Easy. But it is a Fannie approved product and is available through many lenders. One of my guys closed one last month no income no appraisal through Flagstar bank. CountryWides rates suck though.

Thanks for the lesson, but im already well aware ;)

-Marc

Edit: Im not a broker, im on the lending side. Aim = ihaou99, but im not at my computer.

Guest powers

Thanks for the lesson, but im already well aware ;)

-Marc

Edit: Im not a broker, im on the lending side. Aim = ihaou99, but im not at my computer.

What is it that you were aware of?

And I am both a broker and a lender. ;)