The Mind Boggles

Guest StrtRcr09

Not that stupid. The dude started the bidding at $22.39 and it went up to $647.59. He made a few bucks on it. As for the people who bid on it, well that is all on how you think about it. I personaly think they are stupid, but there are some who might not.

it's not stupid...it's really interesting, funny how people from the past viewed the future. back then that box was a technical marvel, just 70yrs later it looks like a hunk of junk.

this thing obviously doesn't work, but it is nice for a display piece..like at Ripley's or somewhere like that.

Guest GSRchick714
I don't think its stupid....IF he really did find something like that under his house it'd be cool. I've never found anything at my house-guess its too new. But my boyfriend's uncle found a skull in a bag in his garage down in German Village-how weird is that? I just think it'd be cool to find something. What I'm wondering is if any of these bidders are actually planning on doing some time travel graemlins/lol.gif:rolleyes:

Guest GSRchick714

I'm sure he didn't find it but I'm just saying IF someone did find something weird

Oh well...he did make up some stupid shit but now he's gettin paid for it so we can't make fun of him that much...just make fun of the bidders :rolleyes: